Maybe I just never found myself at the bottom of the bottle wine or at the end of a drive, because the stars I saw already burned out, never shined.
Shotgun
My dreams are dead while my knees still bled But baby, I got a shotgun And I wonder If after all, I got a way back before the fall But baby, I got a truncheon Ask myself if they provocated my anger to have a better soldier But baby, I got a baton We got weapons to win this eclat Will create jars of traumas Leaves us with an own inner war But what are we fighting for And honey, I got a machine gun for the rival But every killed one will live forever in my head I got told it’s for the nations survival But how could living be this close to death I better get up and function before they’ll deprival My last hopes and dreams I still try to see enemies But they are afraid and they are just like me Been told to be a legendary But I rather die free So baby, I got a shotgun And with my own blood on my hands I’ll give up the long run So the last thing with worth can’t be taken away from me My humanity
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen