Shotgun

My dreams are dead while my knees still bled
But baby, I got a shotgun
And I wonder If after all, I got a way back before the fall
But baby, I got a truncheon
Ask myself if they provocated my anger to have a better soldier
But baby, I got a baton

We got weapons to win this eclat
Will create jars of traumas 
Leaves us with an own inner war
But what are we fighting for

And honey, I got a machine gun for the rival
But every killed one will live forever in my head
I got told it’s for the nations survival
But how could living be this close to death
I better get up and function before they’ll deprival
My last hopes and dreams

I still try to see enemies
But they are afraid and they are just like me
Been told to be a legendary
But I rather die free

So baby, I got a shotgun
And with my own blood on my hands I’ll give up the long run
So the last thing with worth can’t be taken away from me

My humanity

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Time

Bottom of the bottle

Bags packed