Sick

I am so sick of thinking about your pretty pale skin every second of the day
But your perfect dark hair and your smart way
You’re always better than I could ever be
Makes me crush on you, drives me crazy 
You don’t even know that since 3 months I day dream about you
And I wish you and your beautiful eyes would die in a car crash too
Cause since I first saw you 
There was something aching in my heart and not making me able to go to bed
And I want it to die right with your fucking hot skinny body and your beautiful head
At the end of the day I’m just someone you rarely talk to
And I am sick of acting like you would ever like me too
So I still wish for a way to make you vanish very bad
Cause I hate the things that I can’t have
And I hate my feelings that always lead to make me going mad
Cause I somehow always chose things that’ll make me sad
You’re a decided suicide to me with eyes green like American money
And I hope I’ll get home before my mascara gets runny

You make me so sick and I hate that you don’t even know it

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Time

Bottom of the bottle

Bags packed