Just the way you teached me

I never saw myself in a position where I am precious
Because you always told me nonverbally that I am malicious
And this affected me, made up a personality
Whether I am good or not, it’ll always be hard to breathe
Even if you always were my most negative judge
The worst thing you taught me
Was to be even harder to myself when criticizing me
And I was crashing mirrors and platters because of my own image
Couldn’t stand no more being a failure and getting told that I am just selfish
On a daily basis you also told me all the things you thought I would never be able to do
So watch me turn around and start a fire by burning every moment in which you were so untrue
Go ahead by telling me that I am so weak
I could start a fight but I rather leave 
Because I can do anything and I rather finally breathe


It’s just the way you teached me

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Time

Bottom of the bottle

Bags packed